top of page
Painting Ceiling

Tradesperson Insurance

A self-employed tradesperson provides a service to others which can include painting and decorating, electrical, plumbing and various other support but what will happen to your income should you be unable to work? what benefits package have you put in place to protect yourself and key people?

Pearl Rose Insurance Brokers, have specialist plans for trades and are able to advise on many different policies that you can have that will provide you with a monthly income if you are unable to work due to accident or sickness.


The plans we will consider include:

- Personal accident plans

- Income Protection

- Private Health Insurance.


There are other insurance policies which may also be suitable and we will find out more about you situation and find the best possible solution for your needs.

Are you ready to have a conversation?

It is important to review your existing plans annually to ensure you have the right level of cover in place. Book an appointment with us to review your policies or for us to provide you with advice on what policies you may need. Alternatively, please contact us on 0800 0495949 to arrange a mutually convenient time for a telephone discussion or Email us at  or Click here to make an free online Enquiry. There is no cost or obligation. We will have a chat about what you have or need and how you can save money on your insurance. 

bottom of page